The Food and Craft Fair will soon be here!
Saturday 13th May 2017 10am until 4.30pm. Here are some of the stalls that will be here… Let’s hope for a dry day this year!
10am – 4.30pm @ Ashley Farm Shop
We would love you to join us. You will find the tastiest locally sourced produce, as well as ceramics and artisan products.
JUST ADDED :: We have Top Chef Stephen Bulmer doing 2 Cookery Demonstrations. These are on at 11am and 1pm. Shall we see you there?
A full list of suppliers as follows:
- Thaymar Icecream
- Welland Valley Vineyard
- Half Penny Vineyard
- Saxbys Cider
- Saints and Sinners
- Fareinheight Foods
- Manor Farm Yoghurts
- Roving Apocathy
- Neneview Goats Cheese
- Leicestershire Honey
- English Spirit Distillery
- Stones Dairy
- Cape Lekker
- Helen Buff Handmade Chocolates
- Ashley Farm Shop
- Jacqueline May Designs – Art prints
- Jen – Dilly Dally Jewellery
- Beefayre – Candle and body products
- Amara – Natural Skincare
- Daisy Fawcett Ceramics
- Richard Gibson – Terracotta cookware
- Emma McQuiggan – Bloomingorgeous
- Danielle Vaughan – Collage / Art
- Thread and Ink